Extended deadline | Abstract submissions will close on Friday the 15st of April 2016
To submit an abstract, you first need to create an account on the « sciencesconf » platform, then you can submit your abstract to the SIP2016 conference.
To create your account
Click on the following link to create your account on sciencesconf :
- Choose login name and password
- You will then receive an e-mail from sciencesconf (this normally occurs within a few minutes. If you do not receive an e-mail within a day, try a different e-mail address.)
- Activate your account using the link in this e-mail
To submit you abstract
Click on the following link to access to the abstract submission site for SIP2016:
- Enter the site using your login and password (Top right of the page).
- In the pull down menu ‘my space’ on the right hand side of the page select ‘my submissions’
- Click on the button ‘submit an abstract’ in the middle of the page.
- Fill in the abstract form in 4 easy steps
1- Metadata Page :
- Enter the title of your presentation
- The abstract consists of a single paragraph. Note that text size is limited to 1500 characters (not including spaces), and that you will not be able to enter a larger text.
- Choose your PRESENTATION TYPE from the pull down menu (Contributed Oral, Contributed Poster, Student Oral, Student Poster, Invited Symposium Speaker)
- Choose a TOPIC corresponding to the SIP division to which you want to submit your presentation or indicate if your contribution should be considered for the EU-COST action FA1405 session on ‘Using three-way interactions between plants, microbes and arthropods to enhance crop protection and production’. Speakers invited to cross-division or special symposia should select “Cross Division”
- Click on ‘Next Step’
2- Author(s) Page:
Add all authors and affiliations one by one and indicate if they are corresponding authors or speakers.
For the ‘Team’ field you may enter your department.
Do not fill in the URL field.
It is possible to change the order of the authors with the arrows on the left side of the table.
For authors with multiple affiliations, click on the ‘add affiliation’ link in the author box.
- Click on ‘Next Step’
3- File Page
- Do not enter anything on this page.
- Click on ‘Next Step’ to Proceed directly to step 4
4- Overview Page
- Review your abstract
- Click on ‘Submit’
After submission you will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation indicating that your abstract has been uploaded on the SIP meeting site. The scientific committee will then review the abstracts for inclusion in the scientific program.
Please note that final acceptance of abstract is subject to the conference registration of the presenting author.